When you move into the Great Northwest, you become a member of our Association. We are a community of almost 5,000 homes and 15,000 residents. We’re not just dedicated to improving property values, we’re also dedicated to improving members’ quality of life.
On top of our day-to-day duties to help regulate and maintain the community, we host several activities, volunteer groups, clubs, and hold 23 events throughout the year. We have several recreational facilities for residents to take advantage of and also host basketball, soccer, softball, and swimming teams.
The number and variety of services provided for Great Northwest residents exceed all other area subdivisions, and our facilities are among the finest in San Antonio. We can provide the community with these services through annual assessments. Because we are a large community, the Association has been able to keep annual assessments relatively low.
The authority to charge the assessment is included in the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and restrictions, which is registered in the Bexar County Property records.
- Annual Assessment notices are sent to all members and property owners in the Great Northwest by mid-December.
- Assessments are due on January 1, and can be paid by January 31. Payments made after January 31 will be subject to late fees.
- Payment plans are available for members. A Payment Plan Contract must be set up with one of our staff members and signed by the Community Manager by January 31.
Payment Plans are available to members/property owners.
- A Payment Plan Contract must be set up with one of our staff members and signed by the Community Manager by January 31.
- Payment Plan contracts must be done in person at the Great Northwest office during regular business hours.
- A deposit is required along with a non-refundable $25.00 administration fee.
- Members that are not able to make arrangements by January 31 will have to contact the Community Manager and make Payment Plan arrangements. Late fees may apply.
69 Lots, 5 streets
2110 Lots, 84 Streets
1491 Lots, 48 Streets
368 Lots, 10 Streets
78 Lots, 1 Street
779 Lots, 33 Streets