About the Association
When you move into the Great Northwest, you become a member of our Association. We are a community of almost 5,000 homes and 15,000 residents. We’re not just dedicated to improving property values, we’re also committed to improving members’ quality of life.
In addition to enforcing property standards and maintaining common areas, we maintain an active community calendar including health and fitness classes, social clubs, and more than 23 special events throughout the year. We have indoor and outdoor facilities for residents’ use and recreational youth soccer, basketball, and swim leagues.
We pride ourselves in boasting some of the finest facilities in San Antonio and a commitment to customer service that consistently strives to exceed expectations. We provide the community with these services through a low annual assessment.
The authority to charge an annual assessment is included in the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions, which is registered with the Bexar County Property records.
- Annual assessment notices are sent to all members and property owners in the Great Northwest by mid-December.
- Assessments are due on January 1st, but can be paid without penalty anytime before January 31st.
- Payment plans are available and must be setup with one of our staff members and signed by the Community Manager no later than January 31st.
- Payment plan contracts must be done in person at the Great Northwest office at 8809 Timberwilde during regular business hours.
- A deposit is required along with a non-refundable $25.00 administration fee.
- Members that do not enter into a payment agreement by January 31st may be subject to late fees as well as loss of priveleges to community amenities.
1,491 Lots, 48 Streets
779 Homes, 33 Streets
2,110 Homes, 84 Streets
68 Homes, 5 streets
78 Homes, 1 Street
64 Homes, 5 Streets
368 Homes, 10 Streets